End User License Agreement
eMarketeer End User License Agreement
Through this user undertaking, eMarketeer AB wishes to protect their customers and themselves from actions that could be harmful to all parties.
I confirm the following as individual user of the software concept eMarketeer towards my employer and eMarketeer AB, (org. nr 556631-4497), that I am aware of this content and that I approve, accept and is responsible for the following:
1. Rights of Customer
1.1 The use of eMarketeer requires personal registration and login by me as a user. I undertake to follow all instructions for use and safety instructions issued by eMarketeer.
1.2 I shall not make or permit sale transfer or service bureau use of eMarketeer, the making of any modifications, additions or enhancements to eMarketeer or cause or permit the reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation thereof. Copyright and all other rights concerning modifications of the service shall inure to eMarketeer without any separate compensation.
2.1 Use of eMarketeer is obtained by a unique login that is provided by eMarketeer after registration of customer information.
3. Consideration of information
3.1 It is I, the user, that administrates the personal data that exists for use in eMarketeer and is responsible for the database is implemented in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4.1 I undertake to use my best efforts that all business information disclosed by one party to the other in connection with the Agreement shall be treated as confidential information unless such information is part or later becomes part, of the public domain through no fault of the other party or it was later obtained by the other party from independent sources free from any duty of confidentiality.
4.2 I undertake to ensure that my username and password are guarded safely, are used only by the intended users and do not come into the hands of any unauthorized users.
5. Policy for use of eMarketeer
A customer of eMarketeer can not himself nor allow any other party, accept abuse, unlawful or fraudulent use eMarketeer services in such a way that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- to have a target group, forums, mailing list for e-mail or other similar group lists, and to them send or post anything that causes complaints from the recipient of such unsolicited e-mail;
- or, so-called “Mail Bombing and Spamming: e.g. that within a short time, send large quantities of unwanted messages by e-mail to one or more email accounts;
- or to send unsolicited email to multiple users by e-mail where it is reasonably likely that the message will cause complaints from some of the recipients;
- or, when an unauthorized user tries to access an account or computer resource that do not belong to the user in question;
- or intentionally in any way obtain or attempt to access eMarketeer services without paying for it;
- or, in any way unauthorized attempt to download, alter or destroy any information belonging to any of eMarketeer customers or end users;
- or, to participate in any activity (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) knowing that it will degrade the service for any of eMarketeer’s customers;
- or, illegally or to support illegal activities, using eMarketeer services,
- or, to spread illegal copies of commercial software or other copyrighted material.
eMarketeer customers are responsible for their end-users’ documents and by receiving services from eMarketeer, it is up to the customer to ensure that their end-users abide by this user undertaking. Complaint about an end user to an eMarketeer customer will be forwarded to the relevant customer contracts manager for action.
If an unacceptable activity continues, eMarketeer can without notice suspend or take the necessary action that eMarketeer considers necessary for services or products in question. eMarketeer does not compensate the interruption occurred due to violations of this Policy.
eMarketeer will collaborate with other providers of Internet and online services to prevent and obstruct abuse.