The partner account manager (PAM) is a role within eMarketeer’s partner program. The PAM is responsible for building, maintaining and managing sound relationships with current and prospective partners. The PAM acts as a liaison between eMarketeer and partners. He or she facilitates growth by helping to identify new business opportunities and is responsible for helping partners sell licenses and services to existing or prospective clients.
The PAM is responsible for generating revenue based on subscription sales of the eMarketeer platform as well as eMarketeer consulting service directly to partner customers as well as through the partner organizations that resell our solution. The PAM is also responsible for onboarding, communication, training and review of partners.
Duties of the PAM include:
- Growth and retention
- Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the partners and their customers.
- Work with partner accounts and sales group to maximize revenue potential
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities with current partners
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategies and business activities
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner
- Plan and oversee partner rewards and recognition programs.
- Distribute leads from eMarketeer activities to partners and follow-up on pipeline
- Communication and knowledge transfer
- Provide product and technical support to partners
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Be the single point of contact for the partner and bring in resources from marketing, product, and support as necessary
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Demonstrate eMarketeer and its capabilities in detail to current and prospective partners and their customers
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction
- Organize partner meetings to discuss about any issues and updates
- Organize and execute internal partner webinars
- Organize and execute partner customer and prospect webinars
- Administration and review
- Oversee administrative tasks in relation to keeping partner portfolio information up to date
- Maintain partner performance statistics and management reporting
- Schedule and execute partner reviews
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
The PAM should have experience with business software solutions. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following product capabilities:
- Experience selling business software
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and/or Email Marketing solutions
- Ability to learn the eMarketeer platform in detail and give detailed solution demonstrations via online meetings and in person
The PAM should have a track record of revenue generation in a commission based sales role. The ideal PAM candidate will have the following sales skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls or online meetings daily
- Ability and aptitude to demonstrate the solution in detail on a daily basis
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the software sector
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand customer’s organizational challenges
- Project management background and expertise
- Have a solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions, as well as experience in developing partner marketing plans
- Hands-on, self-directed individual who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- Experience with SuperOffice, Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a related field required is a plus
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the PAM may be conducting multiple online product demonstrations, prospecting for new business, managing and recruiting reseller partners and following up with leads from the web, webinars and partners. The PAM is expected to be on the phone, skype or on online meetings a large part of each day. The PAM will continuously log activities and performance of partners in SuperOffice Online as well as in Excel reports for partner performance reviews and management reporting.
The PAM will frequently be communication to the partner network using the partner forum as well as email bulletins.
The PAM will daily interface with the following parts of the organization: sales and finance (advice, pricing, invoices, credit notes), backoffice (account creation and management), support and development (issues, requests and questions), marketing (material, coordination and comminucation).
The PAM role is performed mainly online but travel is required for marketing events, partner meetings and SuperOffice meetings.
Låter tjänsten intressant? Skicka in din ansökan direkt. Vi gör löpande urval och intervjuer och tjänsten kommer att tillsättas så snart vi hittar rätt kandidat. Välkommen med din ansökan!
Stockholm i Stockholms län
Heltid / Tillsvidare
Lön enligt överenskommelse
Sökord: partnersälj, e-marketing, e-marknadsföring, elektronisk, account manager, Kista